Quality bags under $500?

Wow, i didn't expect so many replies! You guys are great! Thank you so much!

I guess Coach is a great choice but I don't know.. I really want to check out all the others. Cole Haan seemed to have some great bags. And Michael Kors sounds also great. I'll have to send some links to my mum so she can look around.
Thanks again!!! :smile:

Oh, i have to add this, i just took a look at the Furla bags - they are gorgeous!!!!!:drool: I wonder if i can find those here in Europe! Although we are going to the US in February so might get it there.

Oh, i have to add this, i just took a look at the Furla bags - they are gorgeous!!!!!:drool: I wonder if i can find those here in Europe! Although we are going to the US in February so might get it there.

that shouldn't be a problem, they're italian! i see you're in sweden, i think i might have seen them in nk a few years ago? i haven't been shopping in sweden since ummm 2003 or so, so do check before going if it's a long way for you!

edit:

oops i was wrong.. but here's a location in stockholm for you:

Corner
ROMANI, Biblioteksgatan
STOCKHOLM
086-434323

that shouldn't be a problem, they're italian! i see you're in sweden, i think i might have seen them in nk a few years ago? i haven't been shopping in sweden since ummm 2003 or so, so do check before going if it's a long way for you!

edit:

oops i was wrong.. but here's a location in stockholm for you:

Corner
ROMANI, Biblioteksgatan
STOCKHOLM
086-434323

Oh that is so kind of you to find the address and everything!!!! but unfortunately i am faaaaaar away from stockholm, i am much closer to copenhagen, denmark actually! and i dont think my mum is planning on going up to stockholm any time soon, but i think out best shot is to go shopping for a bag when we're in the US. There are just many more shops and brands there!

Hi -

I love the 3-600 price point bags and there are so many great ones to choose from.

My favorite in that range are Cole Haan. I have a black leather Cole Hahn everyday purse that that is six years old and I still get compliments on. I am not a big Kate Spade fan - I do have a blue leather satchel that I wear in spring/summer that is about 3-4 years old, but mostly her stuff is "so so". I also think Hayden Harnett, Bulga, and Kooba offer great stuff. I've also liked some of the Botkier bags. These brands will give you more of a "designer" look than Coach does, but I guess that depends on whether you want something classic or something a little edgier.

-arm candy