Purseket in your Speedy 30?

I have the large red Purseket in my Damier Speedy 30. It works great and definitely helps the bag to hold it's shape a little better. Mostly it does REALLY help to organize things! Without it I was always digging for everything.

I bought one and used it for about a week. I just didn't like the way it made my speedy look so stiff. I much prefer the sag. But the purseket is a great organizer for all your stuff. I think I'll use it in my noe instead.
I thought about this and have tried it, I found the large too tall for the petit and the med not long enough. I gave up.
I need to find some way to keep the med from flopping around in there,. if it were a tad longer i could clip the ends and it would be perfect.

Haha. I just throw everything in my 30, without a pursekit. I love how the bag is so functional. Its my grab it and go bag, so i dont make it all neat like i do my batignolles and what not.

I bought one and used it for about a week. I just didn't like the way it made my speedy look so stiff. I much prefer the sag. But the purseket is a great organizer for all your stuff. I think I'll use it in my noe instead.

I bought a large purseket for my 30, but I didn't like how the top of the purseket made an outline (the purse looks like it's folding over the top of the purseket). (I'm still using rectangular cardboard for the bottom of the Speedy because I'm not a fan of the sag.

But, the purseket is a good idea for a tote bag. I have a Petit Noe, but I think the large purseket may be too big for it.

I bought a large purseket for my 30, but I didn't like how the top of the purseket made an outline (the purse looks like it's folding over the top of the purseket). (I'm still using rectangular cardboard for the bottom of the Speedy because I'm not a fan of the sag.

But, the purseket is a good idea for a tote bag. I have a Petit Noe, but I think the large purseket may be too big for it.

Exactly, I didn't like the way it made an outline on the speedy. If I need some support in my speedy I put a magazine in the bottom so it looks just a little softer than cardboard. I have an epi petit noe, but I haven't had time to try to put my purseket in it. I think you're right, it may be too big. Well, anyway, I'm sure someday I'll find a use for that purseket!