Purse Thoughts/Opinions

1. When it comes to purses I was wondering what everyone thought, so I wanted to put up a thread and ask....

"What bag/style/designer puts out the nicest quality for the money you spend?" Share some feedback as to why you feel that way.
  2. Hermes :biggrin: I loveee their products, no question about quality there. I've never seen a thread about someone having quality issues with their birkin :lol:
  3. Bottega Veneta and Marc Jacobs--love both and have been very pleased with the quality and craftsmanship!
  4. i like classic Coach leather. my luggage looks brand new after a good cleaning/conditioning, no matter how much i throw it around. my first bag i got 10 years ago also looks brand new, and even though i don't use the classic leather bags much anymore, for their age and abuse they took when i did use them, they are worth every penny.
  5. Marc Jacobs definitely makes great bags. I also think that Coach is a great value--their bags always do well with wear and use.
  6. Chanel for me!
  7. This might sound trite but honestly I feel LV makes quality products for the money you spend or at least in my personal experience. Yea, you spend a lot of a bag but some people have their bags for over 20 yrs!
  8. I agree :nuts:
  9. Gotta love Chanel!
  10. Chanel...hands down
  11. Balenciaga is fantastic and the leather is TDF! Also love Marc Jacobs and Gucci! Classic and so well made. But I must admit that the rolls royce of handbags is definitely the Hermes Birkin- but it's a major purchase starting at $7000!!!
  12. I agree here too! Also - Marc Jacobs!:love:
  13. Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Dior are favs (usually will spend money on first). And Isabella Fiore for something fun.
  14. Chanel, Gucci, LV, Bottega Veneta can be pricey but the quality is superb. I also find Via Spiga and Michael Kors to be quality bags for the price.
  15. I most favorite would be Balenciaga and LV monogram. Forever lasting and good looking bags.