Purse Forum EXCLUSIVE: Rebecca Minkoff Summer Campaign

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Like Rebecca and I promised, here is a sneak peak at the summer campaign!!! I absolutely love the campaign and can not wait to see more pictures.

Rebecca has informed me that the MAB and MINIs have mesh lining and a removable cotton liner - which sounds SO cute!

I love love love this color. I am sure Rebecca will come in here and answer more questions if you have any.

So without further ado, let me introduce the Rebecca Minkoff Summer 2008 Campaign!!!

rebecca-minkoff-summer-campaign.jpg

rebecca-minkoff-summer-campaign1.jpg

rebecca-minkoff-summer-campaign2.jpg

Megs, thanks so much for posting this!

This color looks delicious....perfect for summer....I look forward to seeing more of this wonderful collection!

Beautiful work Rebecca! Makes me wish summer was already here.....

I'm looking closely at the pic and it looks like the handles and front flap have the basketweave detailing on them. Am I correct on that, anyone?

I think it is gorgeous! I am, however, very curious as to the detailing on the bag!

Thanks for posting! I love this. The bag is an amazing color and the ad is wonderful because the bag really does look exactly like a popsicle.

Can't wait to see this bag. I love red bags! I wonder if the color is called something fun like Cherry Popsicle :smile:

Thanks for posting! I love this. The bag is an amazing color and the ad is wonderful because the bag really does look exactly like a popsicle.

Can't wait to see this bag. I love red bags! I wonder if the color is called something fun like Cherry Popsicle :smile: