purse first or wallet first? neverfull or mc speedy?

i think the bag is so worth it first. "bag all the way" as somebody said earlier!!! woot. the accessory can go a long way and won't be as showy as your bag. he he he, just gets me thinking how lots of people always complain and are astonished about the fact that a "little" accessory is so much or equal value to their "larger" (in size) purse. yeah, it always amazes me too but i've gotten use to the fact that's how the pricing goes.

Can I use the neverfull in disneyland when I have to walk around all the time? Would that be too big?
you could totally use the neverfull in disneyland. last time i went to disneyland, a few months ago, i used my large noe! it wasn't too big at all, and i know it's a lot wider than than the neverfull.
having said that, i'd get a bag first. i wouldn't get the neverfull though. i think the speedy would be a good bag to get. i've used that in disneyland and other theme parks also, and it works great, also! get a wallet after, so you have something to put it in! :graucho:

Personally carrying a mc speedy around disneyland all day would get heavy. it gets very heavy on a day of shopping in a a/c'd mall never mind being out in the heat all day.