Purchase limit in LV-stores?

sweetlove said:
Btw Swedie, how's the selection in the Scandinavian shops? (I'm quite sure I'll be going to the one in Copenhagen).

The selection is pretty good, but I would advice you to call ahead and ask if they have the items you want before you leave. For intance, I asked to see the MC speedy when I was there and they didn't have it.. So, call and ask, I'm sure they'll get it for you. In Copenhagen they have bags, shoes and watches.
The SA's in the Danish boutique were nicer than the ones in Stockholm IMO, the Stockholm ladies were pretty snotty with a few exceptions.

mellecyn said:
I know there is a limit in the parisian shops; I even heard 1 bag per person especially if you re Asian :sad: I guess they want to prevent from copy or reselling or whatever.....It s unfair and a few years ago I met that Chinese couple on the Champs Elysees who sent me to buy a bag for them in LV, giving me the cash ! But its quite common and now the SA are aware of that.....I dont think you ll have any pb in Copenhagen, the Danes are very cool people.....

I've been to the Paris Louis Vuitton on several occasions and I've seen Asian customers purchase so many items they were being taken out of the store in waves.

Interesting article also, Alya.