Pulse pre order question

I pre-ordered a Trasporto Zucca from Pulse, and the transaction was great. However, one thing I didn't realize ahead of time is that they have a strict 10 day return policy, and after 10 days they charge a 15% restocking fee and you can get store credit only.

Most of us are used to buying a bag at Macy's or whatever and having months to return it if we change our minds, but you won't have that option with Pulse.

Not that it detracts from Pulse at all, because Casey is just awesome, but just something to keep in mind.

-SB

Thanks for the info, SisterBlue. I think sometimes we forget the policies of different stores, and it's always good to have it out here to remind us.

I love Casey at Pulse! She's so awesome! She understands us... I'd preorder a Vacanze, but I really need to see the bag in print before I place an order. I'm super picky...

I got on the waitlist for a Vancanze Ciao and Denaro. Someone cancelled their order for the Ciao and I got it!:yahoo: I can't wait to see it. Thanks to whoever cancelled their order :tup:. Now if someone whould just cancel their denaro order :sneaky::whistle::graucho:

just a question, but Casey shows you pictures before you decide whether or not to follow through on your purchase right?

If she gets a bag that has what you asked for on it she just ships it out. If she's not exactly sure what you want, she sends pictures first. With my Zucca, I said I wanted the full bus on the front under the zipper. She had one meeting those requirements, so she just shipped it right out.

-SB

Thanks Tokidoki Angel. I'm so excited about getting one. I can find just about every other style in the shops around me. The stores just don't bring in the Ciao's and Denaro's anymore. I got my Transporto Ciao from Casey too, some one cancelled their order for that one too. I really love the style. I wish they'd bring back the MM.

Darn darn darn double triple darn!! I called today to pre order a zucca...and what all gone!!! The first time I decided to go ahead and order ahead and I get screwed...oh well I'm wait listed right now. I'm majorly bummed!

Darn darn darn double triple darn!! I called today to pre order a zucca...and what all gone!!! The first time I decided to go ahead and order ahead and I get screwed...oh well I'm wait listed right now. I'm majorly bummed!

That's what happened to me. So I decided that I'd just wait to see it IRL. Ask to be placed on the wait list. I opted not to. Good luck.