Protecting and Caring for our beloved BEs

Care Question:

Does anyone have any good tips for cleaning the lining? I had an unfortunate incident with an open cup of coffee. I'm always so good about closing it before i put it in my bags, but after all these years, it's finally caught up to me!

So far all I've done was turn the lining inside, sop up what i could, and wipe with cold water...

TIA!

I have used a tide pen and it didn't leave a mark, but for a big spill I would consider trying the Dryell dry cleaning fluid. Maybe you could pull the lining out and saturate it with that? It's worth a try.

I'm wondering about baby wipes as a lot of other ladies on different sub-forums here tend to use them.
Has anybody here used them for cleaning/conditioning their BE bags at all and if so what were the results? :smile:

UK Girls - I have just followed the advice that the SAs in Balenciaga London gave to a member of the UK-B-bag club. They said they used Russell and Bromley handbag creme if their bags got wet (after stuffing them with newspaper and leaving them to dry out naturally).

I have just had a try on a dry and faded 3rd hand 06 Lilac Balenciaga Day. Superb results! It has evened up the colour, given more body to the leather and given the bag back its surface shine.

Beeswax based and vanishes without leaving a dry residue. Slight but pleasant odour - too soon to know if this will wear off.

Hey Ladies! I have the dark grey glossy MMS. Should try to treat this bag? What should I use? It got rained (not soaked) on and all I did was wipe it down - no damage.

Thanks for your advise.

^^^I treat all my BEs with LMB Pro-teatment.
I dont own an exstra glossy as your lovely grey MMS - but I've treated both matte, crash and glossy leather with the pro-treatment from LMB - Maybe you could try a little amount on the base.