Proof that a 50 yr old lady can still be beautiful! Rehab reveal!

let me go check my messages. I think I PM'd her a long time ago when I saw her photo in the vintage thread which is maybe what I'm thinking of....

When DemRam authenticated mine she said that she couldn't remember the name. But even if Coach changed it, I like Bonnie's name of "Attachette" better!

Recently I stopped at the Salvation Army Thrift Store and checked out the "expensive bags" that they keep under protective custody behind a counter in the front of the store. Anything labeled “Coach” is always marked up, even the fakes and the bags in really bad condition! Including the fake bags in really bad shape!

I was interested in a white pebbled leather satchel that looked good but the leather “didn’t feel quite right!” SI pulled out my print-out of Hyacinth’s excellent information on fakes and found the number listed! I said a silent “thank you” to Hyacinth and TPF and gave the bag back to the SA and then headed to the back of the store where they keep the cheap, plastic bags. I have occasionally gotten lucky there, it’s where I found my Italian Coach Gracie for only $2!

I didn’t see much of interest until my eye was caught by a small tan bag with an outside kisslock compartment. I thought “could that really be what I think it is?” I snapped open the kisslock and saw the original Mexican Stripe Cotton lining of the early Coach bags! I peaked inside the bag and found more of the beautiful lining!

I was thrilled, but then I stopped in confusion because this bag wasn’t willing to give up her identity quite that easily. I will tell you about figuring out just what she was in the next message.

But I won’t tease anymore! I hope you won’t be disappointed after the big build-up because this is a rather small and demure bag, but let me introduce you to an original “Small Shopper” in British Tan designed for Coach by Bonnie Cashin in the early 1960s!

These pics were taken "After Rehab" I will show you some before pics in a little while.
Very beautifuuuuuuuuul bag....woooww!!