Problem with my mongram bags !!

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
I was looking at my monogram collection today and I noticed that some of my bags have scratches on them. How can I take the scratches out? I tried rubbing it, but it wouldnt come off.. Help!! Im afraid to rub anymore cos im scared the monogram print would become blurred or something. What do i do?

:confused1: :crybaby:

Also, off topic: Is the Bosphore Backpack any good?

I have several pieces of monogram luggage and there are scratches on them from usage.

Basically, the canvas is coated with plastic. Once the plastic scratches off, it's basically impossible to restore it to it's original condition.

There is bound to be some scratches eventually on your bags, I think they look even better and shows character - learn to love them! :smile:

I would say without seeing pic's its because you use the bag. I have two marks on my speedy 25 they are so small you have to look for them. but its because the bag has been used. I think its normal wear.

If it is a colored scratched from a white wall or paint of some kind, I have acutally used a scour pad and removed mine w/o a problem:smile::smile: (green cleaning pad from SOS)

I have several pieces of monogram luggage and there are scratches on them from usage.

Basically, the canvas is coated with plastic. Once the plastic scratches off, it's basically impossible to restore it to it's original condition.

There is bound to be some scratches eventually on your bags, I think they look even better and shows character - learn to love them! :smile:

:yes: ....but sometimes they can be buffed out. Bring them into the store and they can help you.