Proactiv??

Try Arbonne. The line is called Clear Advantage. With the discount its about the same price as ProActiv & its less harsch on the skin. I have at least 20 clients on it & they swear by it. Dermatologists & Plastic surgeons carry Arbonnes skin care so I definitely stand by it. Look under my name at my homepage for info on the company.

I swear by it. It has worked great for me for this past year where I've been using it regularly. Im 24, and used to still get blemishes, so this was my last hope (ive tried EVERYTHING). It took about a week before I noticed a difference, but right awayimy skin felt clean. I didnt get the reaction break out some people get, it just... worked.
I also really like the mask that they have, I use that about once or twice a month (only as upkeep because I just dont need it that much anymore) it clears up anything that might be brewing under the skin.

I cant say anything bad about it, except its a little more than Id like to pay, but I think its worth it.

I love Proactiv, I think the results vary with different people. I love it because I feel like my face is a lot clearer and acne come a lot less than it did before. It doesn't hurt to try it, but remember nothing doesn't work overnight =)