Premium Exchange (Round 3) Sign Ups

I think this is due to the regular polish box. I had a vacation during it, and the box was delayed so it didn't get to me as quickly as we thought, so we had to switch people around, and then it was further delayed because selkie is MIA :sad:

No it not just because of you my dear, don't think that. There are a variety of reasons

It's just really hard to coordinate special circumstances for everyone, especially if its more than a few. There's a lot of stuff that goes unseen from those of us that organize things like this. It's easier just to avoid vacations all together moving forward.

Now if it's a short time away that won't disrupt the shipping order then I don't think it would matter, especially if it falls on a weekend when people won't generally be shipping anyway. ( I know there is no way to plan if the box will arrive by the weekend. but I'm just saying in general- if it happened)

Also everyone has the option to keep the box for 3-4 days MAX. Ideally, every single person won't hold it that long or else the Round will take a million years.
But if holding onto it for the max period will make a difference in allowing you to participate pls PM me to join. It will be fine. Just no long vacations because it causes too much of a delay and confusion for me when I'm trying to coordinate the list. If someone's turn comes up and they are missing or away, they will be skipped and will have to wait until the next round. This is due to prior problems in past exchanges.

PM me if anyone has a specific question:smile:

Iluvbags said:
No it not just because of you my dear, don't think that. There are a variety of reasons

It's just really hard to coordinate special circumstances for everyone, especially if its more than a few. There's a lot of stuff that goes unseen from those of us that organize things like this. It's easier just to avoid vacations all together moving forward.

Now if it's a short time away that won't disrupt the shipping order then I don't think it would matter, especially if it falls on a weekend when people won't generally be shipping anyway. ( I know there is no way to plan if the box will arrive by the weekend. but I'm just saying in general- if it happened)

Also everyone has the option to keep the box for 3-4 days MAX. Ideally, every single person won't hold it that long or else the Round will take a million years.
But if holding onto it for the max period will make a difference in allowing you to participate pls PM me to join. It will be fine. Just no long vacations because it causes too much of a delay and confusion for me when I'm trying to coordinate the list. If someone's turn comes up and they are missing or away, they will be skipped and will have to wait until the next round. This is due to prior problems in past exchanges.

Thanks for the clarification! I'm excited to get this round underway! :smile:

How long did the last round last?

I have a vacation in June but it's to my parents house so I could have the box sent there... but will it even last until then? I'm having a hard time judging the timing...

TygerKitty said:
How long did the last round last?

I have a vacation in June but it's to my parents house so I could have the box sent there... but will it even last until then? I'm having a hard time judging the timing...

Last round the box took 2 months to get around 10-15 people. It will of course depend on how many people sign up this time, but hope this helps!

I'd love to join this round, but I have a vacation planned at the beginning of June. Looks like I'll be waiting until Round 4, but I'm super excited to see the reveals of everyone's choices this time around!!!

This helps! Thank you for the post. I am going to look at my schedule and PM you if I am able. :flowers:

Okay, thanks for the additional info. Since my vacation is only a long weekend, it should be fine and I'm so excited to sign up!

PM-ing you now!

Let's get this party started!!! Woot woot!! :woohoo:

woot woot! i heard that!

and p.s. love the new userpic! you are so like my tv/movie twinsie. I had never seen GoT, then someone gave me a copy of season 1 last weekend. didn't leave the house for a day and a half just to catch up before the s2 premiere last weekend. The show is sooooo good! And I'm Team Tyrion all the way. And also Team Arya (does she even have a team yet?!?!). LOL

Can't wait to go home tonight and watch last night's ep!

Yay! Just signed up! I am so excited. I always loves watching the other rounds - I can't wait to get to participate.

Now to decide which polishes to part with... :smile:

Signups officially CLOSED---

If you missed us this round please stay and watch the reveals and we would love to have you for the next round!

Will post the names of eveyone that signed up in the thead instead of sending individual PMs. This will NOT be the list order, just a confirmation of everyone that signed up:smile:

After confirming all the signups, I will make the list order and then we'll be officially started:cool:...