Praising the mods

1. Ok, I don't know where to post this, so feel free to delete or move ;)
    I just wanted to say that the mods and Vlad + Megs are doing are really great job... everytime I come across one of these spam posts, it takes not even one minute and the thread is gone - and one more "Sofa king banned" is born :wlae:

2. ^^^ I agree! The admin and mods are fantastic here!

3. :welcome:

4. That is really sweet and I can only take credit for a very tiny part. Thank you.

5. Thank you so much :love:

6. That's REALLY sweet and REALLY, REALLY appreciated.
    Thank you!

7. Shucks, I guess I will praise all of you too. You all seem like good folk and you sure do a good job with all the crazies...

8. Thanks you two!! We try really hard... no lies- and these mods are an amazing bunch!!! Vlad and I :heart: them!!!

9. The Mods rock the house!! Thank you all SO much for everything you do for us...so much goes on that we don't even know about to keep things running smoothly...we thank you from the bottoms of our purse-addicted hearts. :rochard: :flowers: :yahoo:

10. I agree - I have never known such a friendly approachable bunch of people who genuinely look out for us in a way no other forum would!

Seriously guys- THANK YOU!!!!

I don't know how I would cope without this place!!:flowers:

11. This is such a sweet thread! Thank you!!! We really appreciate your kind words!

12. Thank you mods, and Vlad + Megs ;) !!!

I never understood the "sofa king banned" before!

13. :lol: Me too! :shame:

14. awwww :love:

15. Just saw this and have to chime in (albeit late :p )

Vlad, Megs and MODS rock!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :heart: :love: :heart: :yahoo: