Pradaclearancesale.com review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any personal experience, but according to scamadviser.com (my go-to site for checking if sites are untrustworthy) says it has a high trust rating at 89%. Apparently the site has been around for over 5 years and is owned by someone in the Bahamas, but the site is located in the states. Scamadviser is great at picking up if a site has any connections to China (or Asia in general) and this one doesn't.

I can't say for sure, but this site is looking pretty safe to me.

However now that I'm exploring the site, somethings are weird. For example, if you hit customer service, it takes you to their FAQ and has no information on how to reach out to someone there. Along with that, it has stamps of security, but when you click on them, they redirect to the site - not the site that should be providing that stamp (in this case Verisign).

So I personally wouldn't trust them, but now I'm wondering why it is given such a high trust rating on Scamadviser. Will investigate.

Okay, weird. Usually if you go to a website, if you type in the wrong information on the link (i.e., anything after the last slash), it should come up with an error on that site - try it now on the forums. However, when I tried that with that Prada site, it came up with an error page... all in Chinese.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.