PRADA Saffiano Lux Tote BN1786 in Cammeo

Hi ffxlulu,

At Holt Renfrew they do carry the colour cammeo. I was in the Vancouver one today and they had it in medium without the zipper though. With the zipper there's about a 30 people waitlist and I am one of them. It's a gorgeous bag. Can't wait!

ffxlulu said:
i love this color, but they do not have it in Canada yet:tdown:

i checked with Toronto a while ago, as i lived there.. they can ship it from anywhere in north america, if you're willing to pay a deposit and wait 3 weeks. cameo should be available somewhere in the US :cool:

noo way.. because I've talked to one of the sales, and she said it's not available in north america.. they didn't even offer this type of service to mee:nogood:

I think it depends on the SA and where you live. I was at Holts in Yorkdale the other weekend and asked about a wait list for Fuoco, but the SA said it wasn't possible. Granted she said it was sold out worldwide, but regardless no wait list for me. I ended up getting a Cammeo that was preloved and gorgeous!

noo way.. because I've talked to one of the sales, and she said it's not available in north america.. they didn't even offer this type of service to mee:nogood:

check again with the TO store on Bloor street (colonade).
the manager offered this service to me- if i can find his business card, will give you his name etc. should be possible, else just order online from the prada US site. they have the color and will ship, even if its a slightly higher shipping charge.

check again with the TO store on Bloor street (colonade).
the manager offered this service to me- if i can find his business card, will give you his name etc. should be possible, else just order online from the prada US site. they have the color and will ship, even if its a slightly higher shipping charge.

actually I've checked again yesterday, they have it!! THANKSSS getting it this week !!!:biggrin: