POWERLUNCHING the hermes way....with lots of *BLING*BLING*

1. pazt, moviegirl (with baby noah!), and i met up with some major H-lovin' friends for lunch today followed up by some equally fun shopping at fendi, YSL, chanel, and neiman's afterwards. what a great way to waste 4 hours on a friday, huh??!! :yahoo:

btw: the restaurant had purse stands at the table to hang our H bags ....HOW COOL IS THAT??!! :idea: :idea:

left to right - moviegirl (havanne kelly), PBC (BJ kelly), friend (vert anis ostrich birkin), pazt (orange kelly), friend (black with orange piping croc birkin)

powerlunch1.jpg powerlunch2.jpg powerlunch3.jpg powerlunch4.jpg powerlunchnoah.jpg
  2. wow, so many wonderful beauties.. so jealous.. glad you ladies had lots of fun..

3. ^^^I need to go get my SUNGLASSES!!! Look how beautiful everyone is and their bags. :drool: :drool: :drool:

YOU ALL SURE MADE THAT PURSE STAND VERY EXPENSIVE!!:nuts:

4. What a site! I wish I could have walked into that restaurant. I would have guessed you were from tpf right away with all that good taste hanging next to your table. I bet it was hard to take your eyes off of it though. GORGEOUS! what size is that havane kelly?

5. Love the pictures! Major drool over the H-bags in attendance; everyone looks fantastic! And those purse stands---what a fabulous idea! Wish all restuarants had them!

6. Fun times! Which one is you, PBC? Is that amazing croc bag a 30? Little Noah doesn't know it yet, but I have a feeling there are some beautiful belts, ties and wallets in his future!

7. Wonderful!! What fun--hours of shopping!!

Love the pic. of all the hanging bags....BEAUTIFUL!

And Noah is TOO CUTE!!

8. My OH My! What gorgeous bags! Sounds like you all had such a great time - and what a pic of little Noah! Thank you for sharing with us!

9. OMG everyone and every bag is just so FAB!

10. Wow, what a vision! Such fun!

11. Great power purse lunch pics! O! to have been those purse stands!

12. [​IMG]

WOW! Gorgeous, ladies! I love how 3 of you worked your denim jeans into your outfits and looked so elegant! And the bags ..... Absolute eye candy!!!!!!

13. You ladies certainly did it in style! Looks like you had a lovely time :love:

14. There's an S-class Mercedes-Benz hanging off those purse stands. haha that really cracks me up. GORGEOUS!!! the croc friend looks particularly mysterious and seductive in her black and shiney ensemble. like catwoman!

15. Wow you guys look great. What great Houston restaurant was blessed wnough to have you beauties?