Potential LV Thief Casing us today

Yes, it was creepy. He realised we were onto him and had no choice but to get into the elevator alone. He actually watched us in the store for a good 20 minutes then followed us through the mall to the elevators.

LVBagLady said:
Boston MA Copley Plaza.

Wow! I live in MA & I want to take a trip out to visit that LV! I'll be with my hubby so I'm sure that would make me less of a target. But I'm glad you ladies were well aware and made it out of that situation safe & sound!

I'm glad you noticed the guy before it was too late. I'm super conscious when I leave LV with a ginormous LV shopping bag. I always thought I was paranoid but I guess I have good reason to be.

I'm glad you noticed the guy before it was too late. I'm super conscious when I leave LV with a ginormous LV shopping bag. I always thought I was paranoid but I guess I have good reason to be.
Yea, that bag is HUGE! Good and bad thing- it practically screams "I BOUGHT SOMETHING REALLY EXPENSIVE!" Scary. That's why I don't really like visiting the boutique because you walk out and all eyes on you.

Boston MA Copley Plaza.

Oh nooo I was afraid you would say that xD (Boston and Natick are my two closest LV stores, and I'm in Boston/Prudential/Copley in general pretty frequently) so scary!! You should definitely alert the proper people in the mall so they can be on the lookout for him and other weirdos like him!! Maybe they can put warnings out. I really hope he doesn't try it again with less aware individuals :///

Oh nooo I was afraid you would say that xD (Boston and Natick are my two closest LV stores, and I'm in Boston/Prudential/Copley in general pretty frequently) so scary!! You should definitely alert the proper people in the mall so they can be on the lookout for him and other weirdos like him!! Maybe they can put warnings out. I really hope he doesn't try it again with less aware individuals :///
BagLady14 notified a mall security cop.