Potential Flaw in Compact Zippy Wallet?

Let us know what happened!

Sorry I didn't update everyone. So my SA sent it out for repair and they said the zipper end under the canvas was too long so they opened it up and cut it back. There's still a bump but better than before. It still kinda bugs me though. I think the structure of this wallet is what causes this.

Morenita21: Well it's good to know that they attempted to fix a bit of the problem... I ordered one a month ago since I had been on a waiting list for the zcp in d.azur.... I just received notice that they finally have them back in stock and it will finally be shipped to me. I haven't received it yet, but i just saw this thread and can anticipate this issue. Thanks!

I was just looking at this exact wallet on line tonight. I hope they addressed this problem...if it is indeed a problem.
It's a great looking wallet, I love the size and layout.

Anyone else have these issues with theirs?

I was just looking at this exact wallet on line tonight. I hope they addressed this problem...if it is indeed a problem.
It's a great looking wallet, I love the size and layout.

Anyone else have these issues with theirs?

I got mine fixed and so far so good. Apparently it's part of the design. But in some items it's more apparent than others. Try going to the store to look at it.