Post your Valentines Day photos!

You look lovely, beautiful outfit!!!
I had DH choose my outfit but sorry no pics yesterday I was in a big rush, nothing fanzy we went out to a nice artsy place , dinner was great just way too much and service incredibly long but apart from that we had a wonderful eavening!

Priiin,

Great photo, you both look fabulous.

It reminds me a little of the photos of my first wife and I. She was 5' 1" and I was 6' 3". They say "the best things come in small packages" :yes: but I don't know what that says about me :s. We parted on very good terms, even sharing the same solicitor, and still contact each other from time to time. Karen, who is around 5' 4" by the way, meet her at both of my parents funerals although I think they both felt a bit ackward.

Yeah it's a corsage! Some of my friends were going out for dinner with their BF's too and one of them made corsages. They were really pretty..I wish I took a closeup. I took it off in the car though because it was bothering me. Haven't worn one since high school prom..I didn't remember them being so annoying! :shrugs:

Ladies, I am quite disappointed that none of you could tell the difference between the Christian Louboutin Very Prive and "just another black peep toe pump". First of all, there is absolutely NO red peeping out of the inner heel and I can CLEARLY see it and that it's black, second, where is the concealed platform? The platform on that "vp" is not the accurate height. Third, the peep toe and the cut is similar but off, the heel is too thick. For the ladies that actually OWNS the VP, is that how it looks on foot? I think the Mods should delete that post. I am not attacking another memeber, I just wanted to point out that they were not CLs and from my understanding, tPF does not support and encourage fakes. Please see attached photo for comparison. The lovely Ms. Michelle Pfeiffer is wearing the black patent VP. Please take a look and decide for yourself.

Attachments

• vday1.jpg
    vday1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 203
I am not attacking another memeber, I just wanted to point out that they were not CLs and from my understanding, tPF does not support and encourage fakes.

I fail to see how your very first post here could NOT be considered an attack. I also believe that tPF does not support attacks on its valued members on its boards.

I am not attacking another memeber, I just wanted to point out that they were not CLs and from my understanding, tPF does not support and encourage fakes.

Sounds like an attack to me. There are ways of putting things across in a diplomatic way and this is not one of them. Priiin is a long term, well thought of member and an attack like that on her is not just offensive to her but also to other members, me included.

let's all try and stay calm. . . it actually didn't seem like an "attack" to me:shrugs:

It was certainly assertive, but I think "attack" is a little far reaching.

I didn't see when priin claimed them to be CL VPs though{?} so I don't see a need to remove her photo elizabeth72. . .
not that I need to tell you now after you see the responses, but we're generally a little friendlier to one another here. . . maybe a little more tact would work wonders{?}

I don't like to be rude and make malicious comments towards people, so I'm just going to let it go. No biggie because I know what shoes I wore. I do have black pumps that are fairly similar to VPs but they have silver details on the fronts. I'm sorry you would be so rude to anyone here.

Edit- I don't feel like I need to explain myself, but maybe this will help "Elizabeth" understand a few things. These are 80mm pumps, the heel is indeed thicker than 100mm. Check out a picture online, since my word is obviously not to be trusted according to you. Hmm, no red sole visible? The whole bottom of the shoe was supposed to be fixed with a red rubber sole at a cobbler but the sole was very thick (2.4 mm?) when I wanted the 1.8mm sole. So long story short, I had to get the soles done in a black rubber sole because it was the only thin sole that didn't add a significant CHUNK to the bottom. Anyone who wants their soles done, try Arty's Repair service..not a random cobbler. :P So..I hope my explanation is good enough for you. :rolleyes:

Priiin, sweetie, I am sorry I just got caught up. I am not going to stir any nest, but all those who have been chatting with you and know you well like I do would never say anything like that. Hope everything is okay!
I adore you!!! Don't mess with my Priiin, folks!

ANYWAY Back on topic.
Here is a photo that was snapped last night, sorry for the poor quality, there is no flash on the iphone so the pics don't come out very good in the dark. You can't see my CLs but I was wearing beige patent mad mary. And I'm wearing a Louis Vuitton dress and Louis Vuitton cropped jacket.

Attachments

• iphone2.jpg
    iphone2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 156