Post your Tods Shoes here!

the sale is whilst stocks last and typically they'd sell until everything runs out. So in jan, you might still see something. if you're in transit, check out the duty free tod's stores in terminals 2 and 3. they have their year end sale in january so it's a good chance to buy even more for less. :graucho:

thanks for the info Jadiete,i will check the duty free shop as well....:biggrin: hopefully there will be some bargain left for me....;)

Love all the new shoes!

Here are my 2 new pairs (NM sale fall 2010):

Purple Patent Todgy Mocs

attachment.php

attachment.php

Black Patent Winter Gomminis

attachment.php

attachment.php

^^I picked up those black patent ones as well at the sale. NM has discontinued selling them at Bev Hills. I do not see them on the website either. What a shame. They are my go-to everyday work shoes.

Love the purple!!! I never saw those ever. I would have jumped all over them!

Here is a group photo of my small but well-loved Tod's shoe collection.
(sorry for the small photo, but you can enlarge it)

Attachments

• Tods Shoes.jpg
    Tods Shoes.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 3,398
Thank you ladies. The Blue Carines are incredibly comfortable. I think I could trek around in them for hours and hours. The majority of my shoe collection comes from Cole Haan and I find these pretty comparable comfort-wise. *and both pairs are so lightweight! As for the Brown wedges (Carine Chelsea) I bought them in September so I have only worn them about five times. Where I live, open-toe shoes are not appropriate from the end of September until maybe the last week of April.
One thing I did find with them is that the arches (for lack of a better word) seemed to be higher than normal. When I wear them, the instep presses into my arch. The slingback kept falling down as well. I have put the buckle on a tighter hole now so if they still slip a bit I will take them to the shoemaker and see if he can put a small bit of rubber against where it will meet my heel. I look forward to wearing them a lot this summer.
*uh, sorry for the novel ladies.....

Just got a pair of Gommini suede loafers in midnight blue. What brand of Suede protectant should i use to keep them in good condition
Dont want to buy some crappy kind that will ruin this nice of a shoe.
I have a Ugg branded suede protectant but is there something that the Tod's brand actually prefer?

I just bought my very first pair of Tod's shoes — they're actually sandals, flat with a gladiator style to them in a natural tan leather colour. Love them! I just took them to the cobbler to have rubber soles put on so the leather doesn't wear down.

Von, I too buy a lot of Cole Haan and now "graduating" to Tod's hopefully. I have found that Cole Haan shoes seem better suited to narrow feet. I bought black patent loafers there last fall and love them but they are very narrow and tight on my foot. I had to take them to get stretched but they still are a bit snug. Do you find that Tod's loafers are generally a generous fit width-wise? They don't look overly narrow in your pic.

I buy a lot of Tod flats (used to buy loafers but now mostly ballerinas) and wedge pumps. I have medium wide feet (B width) and I find that Tod fits me perfectly. I had one or two pairs of Cole Haan but generally found they did not fit as comfortably across the width.
I have never had any shoe by Tod that is uncomfortable, even those with height.

My first ballerina with front tie. Love the color so much...

ForumRunner_20120421_102322.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120421_102153.png
    ForumRunner_20120421_102153.png
    572.1 KB · Views: 1,301
  • ForumRunner_20120421_102250.png
    ForumRunner_20120421_102250.png
    620.8 KB · Views: 1,371
Last edited: