Post your Saint Laurent Bags here!

Hi. Do you know if Saint Laurent still provides the small white authenticity card inside the black envelope? I am looking to buy a bag second hand and the seller is insisting that these are not given anymore, reportedly replaced by the RFID chip? My last bag is from 2022 and I have the white card. Thank you

Hi. Do you know if Saint Laurent still provides the small white authenticity card inside the black envelope? I am looking to buy a bag second hand and the seller is insisting that these are not given anymore, reportedly replaced by the RFID chip? My last bag is from 2022 and I have the white card. Thank you
The last YSL bag I bought was in June 2023 and it had the white card inside the envelope. I haven't purchased anything this year though. Did they say when the bag was originally purchased?

I just bought one this afternoon (medium Lou Camera) and it came with the card.

The last YSL bag I bought was in June 2023 and it had the white card inside the envelope. I haven't purchased anything this year though. Did they say when the bag was originally purchased?
It's a 2023, thank you for your confirmation. Honestly I think they still give the cards, just the seller might not have it

Reactions: mgrnt