Review Post your review requests here!

Hi there, This is my first time posting. Not sure if I'm in the right area. My apologies... Has anyone ever tried freeze 24-7 product line? Specifically skin smoothie and icecrystals products. Thanks anyone! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1389569226.570957.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Anyone use Wei beauty? I got a sample of the Wei Royal Ming firming and hydrating cream and am considering buying that and the Chinese Licorice Anti-Aging Color Correction CC Cream. Not a lot of reviews on Sephora so would love some personal experience!

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if any one here that is living overseas, could do a review on LE Volume De Chanel waterproof? Is it just at good as the non-waterproof version that is currently being sold in the USA? I'm going to PARIS in May and I'm thinking about picking up a couple of tubes of it because it isn't available in the USA at this time.

thank you

Anyone try the new Kiehl's Micro Blur primer for vanishing pores. I've seen a review by Gossmakeupartist on youtube but was curious if anyone has tried this. It retails for $ 35.00.
Is this product better than Benefit's Porefessional or L'Oreal Miracle Blur.

Can someone share reviews on La Mer stuff.... I just recently splurged on it and I want to know if it was rightly justified, hahaha
I recently started back to using La Mer and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. My skin is acne prone and I have cystic acne and they leave horrible marks so I am a lost cause but starting LaMer I had two horrible cystic bumps and they went away within days, my skin looks more hydrated and awake and not dull. I am using the oil free gel cleanser, the oil free tonic and oil free lotion. I have spent thousands so far this year on facials and skin care products and honestly I just want to stick with one set of products and for now I think it will be La Mer
Hope this helps and so sorry this is a late reply :smile:

Verso skincare line. Anyone see great results with it?

The Verso day cream with retinol 8 is not bad. I am prone to acne and cannot use the medical grade retinol. I think it is pleasant and when I dont use medication on my skin I put it on. It does not irritate me and that is important for me.
The cleanser was not bad but I use other products. I am a bit crazy trying products etc. Hope it helps 🌺