Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

Omg the new Physicians Formula BB Powder is amazing! It's silky with awesome coverage. This will be replacing my Bare Minerals Ready Powder that costs twice as much.
I also got the PF BB Concealer, but wasn't too impressed with it because the coverage is extremely light and covers basically nothing.

Urban Decay Naked Basics: I couldn't resist the matte palette... So far, I love it.
Chanel Poudre Douce in rose: I have not used yet. The packaging is too beautiful.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm: This is an amazing primer! I used with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation and the result is flawless and radiant.

I love the Naked Basics palette also. It's a great set for everyone!
Love your tip on the Clarins beauty Flash Balm. I've been curious about that product. I also use the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua( obsessed). I've been using it over SkinMedica Hydration complex or Kate Sommerville Quench serum.

Love Chanel Particuliere!I haven't tried YSL, but I have heard the formulas are amazing.

Thanks! YSL was a dream to apply! The brush is wide enough so you can get polish on your nail in one swipe and it went on really smoothly too. I never spend this much on beauty, but this was definitely worth it.

Kevyn aucoin skin enhancer
Kevyn aucoin eyeshadow palette #1
Chantecaille coral reef palette
Chantecaille rose petal powder
Giorgio armani master corrector #2
Suqqu face brush
Suqqu eyeshadow brushes
Tom Ford savage blush
Giorgio armani maestro fusion
Tom ford nude vanille lipstick

My birthday was a few days ago and my grandparents gifted me a bag full of my favorite lashes!!!!! They are Make Up Forevers Carolyn #31! I wear these everyday! Best gift ever!!!

Attachments

• image-214675814.jpg
    image-214675814.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 339
  • image-371264198.jpg
    image-371264198.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 336