Post Your Outfit of the Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB dakota Bostwick coat,
and Koolaburra boots :smile:

p2180003.jpg

Love this!!!

Everyone looks so great! I love coming into this thread to get inspiration from so many inspiring ladies. :nuts:

thank you Reiskitty! Aruba is truly amazing.

dsc00860a.jpg

I love your style! I've noticed a theme with your pieces which is that you wear a lot of grey (in so many beautiful shades) and that's why I'm drawn to your lovely pics. I really like how you wear this neutral that I completely neglect for no other reason than because it takes a little more thought to wear than black. Tonight I bought a pair of charcoal grey heels and grey skinnies to go with them :blush: and afterwards I came here to look at your outfits to get ideas. :biggrin: I hope to strictly build up my grey supply in the next couple of days.

Hi Miabella,

Funny you notice that! I am very into grey even all the walls in my home are grey. You should see the peoples faces when I tell them that! But once they see it they really like it!

wearing my DIY-top.

dsc00906b.jpg

outside look

dsc00911hg.jpg

Noukster - love your style! Especially the harem pants!
la_Monita - you look fab!
aliwishesbear - love your fur coat! Absolutely gorgeous!

Here are a couple of Valentine's Day outfits that I put together:

Outfit #1 - Alice Ritter pink dress, Theory leather jacket, Tibi brown belt and Christian Louboutin pumps
Outfit #2 - Max Azria black dress, BGBC studded belt and Christian Louboutin pumps
Outfit #3 - Bespoke leather jacket, Mike & Chris hooded sweatshirt, Armani Exchange faux leather pants, Fendi bag and Christian Louboutin pumps
Outfit #4 - Herve Leger bandage dress and Christian Louboutin pumps

Thank you for letting me share! :biggrin:

Nhu Nhu,

I'm late but your look book is great and you have a wonderful personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.