Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually skip my closest Nordstrom Rack (Pentagon City, VA) because I never find anything good when I'm there. However, I had to run some errands in that area so I figured I'd stop by. I'm SO glad I did because I found this Balenciaga bag. The first picture is without flash and the second is with flash. The pictures make the big look big; it's actually the size of a small crossbody:

IMAG0194.jpg

bbagflash.jpg

I've always wanted a Balenciaga but never thought I would get one because they cost more than I'm willing to pay for a bag right now. When I saw this one sitting on the shelf all by itself my heart skipped a beat and I was pretty sure I would buy it before I even looked at the price. When I saw it was $199 I quickly put it into my cart. With the help of the Balenciaga forum here I found out that it's the 'Shoulder' and currently selling at Neimans for $815.

ETA: I forgot to add that the tag says it's refinished/refurbished but I can't find a single thing wrong with it.

Wow, I think you found the Deal of the Day! Congrats! It's an awesome bag :smile:

i got this JIMMY CHOO clutch for $99!!!!!!!!!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/183482

:yahoo::woot::nuts::wlae::dothewave:

It's gorgeous -- congrats, AEGIS!

I usually skip my closest Nordstrom Rack (Pentagon City, VA) because I never find anything good when I'm there. However, I had to run some errands in that area so I figured I'd stop by. I'm SO glad I did because I found this Balenciaga bag. The first picture is without flash and the second is with flash. The pictures make the big look big; it's actually the size of a small crossbody:

IMAG0194.jpg

bbagflash.jpg

I've always wanted a Balenciaga but never thought I would get one because they cost more than I'm willing to pay for a bag right now. When I saw this one sitting on the shelf all by itself my heart skipped a beat and I was pretty sure I would buy it before I even looked at the price. When I saw it was $199 I quickly put it into my cart. With the help of the Balenciaga forum here I found out that it's the 'Shoulder' and currently selling at Neimans for $815.

ETA: I forgot to add that the tag says it's refinished/refurbished but I can't find a single thing wrong with it.

Such an amazing find, nova_girl!

View attachment 1734557

Trina Turk silk top. Was $168 but was reduced to $25.20

View attachment 1734560

Not really a steal but Tory Burch sandals that were $125 for $79.97

Great items, pavillion!

nova_girl said:

Wow!!!!!!! That's amazing!

IMAG0194.jpg

bbagflash.jpg

HMM looks like the DMV nordies got some goodies in. I found my clutch at the Wisconsin Ave. location. congrats! that's a great deal

I never thought I would! It may have helped that I was at the store about an hour after it opened so perhaps they just put it on the shelf.

I've attached another picture; the strap is pretty long and I can wear it as a crossbody.

IMAG0197.jpg

I got jealous of someone who found a Balenciaga wallet either at Nordstrom Rack or TJ Maxx and I've been on the hunt since then lol.

I feel the same way about these threads!

EEK~! that's a Balenciaga HIP! I've been looking for one in that exact color and hardware combo for a good price in ages! You're so lucky!!

IMAG0194.jpg

bbagflash.jpg

Oh my god, this is the location near me!! What an amazing find, so jealous! May need to take a trip down there to test my luck too...

What a great find!! Lucky you!! Isn't this style called the Balenciaga Hip though?

Just picked this up on nordstrom rack.com. The shipping always takes so long compared to everyone else but I love nordstrom and hope it's nice in person. What do you guys think? I love that it's suede and very casual looking for running errands on the weekend etc but has the suede factor which makes it a little nicer for casual.

Thanks for your feedback, greatly appreciated!

Congrats on everyone's great finds, I try not to pay full price when I can on clothes =)

Attachments

• _6770848.jpg
    _6770848.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,100
Status
Not open for further replies.