Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Good day to all!! I am back :smile:
It took me some time to get back to the track after our mind-blowing trip to France, but I am fine now and ready for a) new posts and comments and b) for getting my new 'baby' tomorrow :smile:
Meanwhile, here's my old buddy, out for a spin today with a new Disney charm

Welcome back K! Glad you had a wonderful vacation! Lovely bag and cute charm (I love Minnie to death). So a new "baby" is coming? Can't wait to see.

Using my H Gold Evie today and a hint of things to come (as I amView attachment 3473325 horrible at keeping secrets)...early next week I will share a new Bal bag I am getting for my Birthday! :heart:

You look very nice, DM! Love your Evie! How exciting that you picked out a new Bbag for your birthday! Can't wait to see it. Do you have it already or is it coming? Will it arrive in time? Yeah! Happy Early Birthday!

Reactions: Dextersmom
You look very nice, DM! Love your Evie! How exciting that you picked out a new Bbag for your birthday! Can't wait to see it. Do you have it already or is it coming? Will it arrive in time? Yeah! Happy Early Birthday!

Thank you IM! I actually ordered 2 bags and will pick the one I like more, as they are very similar. One arrived today and the other is due to arrive on my Bday!! :heart::heart: