Post your non-Balenciaga purchases......Come on......we wont tell ;) (Part 2)

Haha love it & no doubt you knew more than they did! And hey, you DID say "I'm 100% Italian" several days ago on 1 of your replies to me about Italian vs Parisian (slouch vs structure)...see, I pay attention & remember things "sister-friend!!":wave:;)
I did, yes, but unfortunately that relates to my bag style preference only,
originally I am not :smile:

I swapped/returned my recent Chanel key case for this BV key case (the Chanel case had a defective O-ring that popped open a few times [emoji16] & this happened to another TPF member) I'm thinking dear ksuromax just might "approve" as she's the BV Queen! [emoji4][emoji146]
@ksuromax
View attachment 3446698View attachment 3446699

I bought one in black, it's gotten super soft in a few months and holds my (ridiculously) large car key and a few other keys. I'll pop my id and cash in too, et voila! Everything I need in my pocket! I'm also BV lover, is majority of my small accessory bags, and two handbags. I've never owned a key case, this is so awesome!! [emoji173]️ Great choice, Enjoy!!! IMG_1472055933.347791.jpg

I bought one in black, it's gotten super soft in a few months and holds my (ridiculously) large car key and a few other keys. I'll pop my id and cash in too, et voila! Everything I need in my pocket! I'm also BV lover, is majority of my small accessory bags, and two handbags. I've never owned a key case, this is so awesome!! [emoji173]️ Great choice, Enjoy!!! View attachment 3448265

Oooh. I just want to manhandle this! It looks so soft and delicious!

I bought one in black, it's gotten super soft in a few months and holds my (ridiculously) large car key and a few other keys. I'll pop my id and cash in too, et voila! Everything I need in my pocket! I'm also BV lover, is majority of my small accessory bags, and two handbags. I've never owned a key case, this is so awesome!! [emoji173]️ Great choice, Enjoy!!! View attachment 3448265
Keycase twins we are! It's a great size to put things in & I'm same with that darn HUGE car key (I hate it!). Will look for you over in BV thread! :flowers: