Post your NM Last Call & Saks Off Fifth bargains!

So Off 5th finally opened in my city. I came across this! $14,500. I don't understand why they would be receiving Birkins. There were also accessories and sa said scarves were on the way. How do these end up here?!?

New trend for these stores to sell consignment. Century 21 also started this all over the place (nyc tristate)

So Off 5th finally opened in my city. I came across this! $14,500. I don't understand why they would be receiving Birkins. There were also accessories and sa said scarves were on the way. How do these end up here?!?
I saw this same birkin B40 at my local saks off too last monday . sales associate says it was pre-owned and still comes with complete packaging .I saw this post numerous times in instagram as well ,.I was wondering how come every saks off carry the same color of this B40 , same color and size, same price .

I saw this same birkin B40 at my local saks off too last monday . sales associate says it was pre-owned and still comes with complete packaging .I saw this post numerous times in instagram as well ,.I was wondering how come every saks off carry the same color of this B40 , same color and size, same price .

My local saks has more than one B and K. Plus jewelry and a mini B. It's so cute. Lol but they have a multi color then a solid for Borge B and K

Just got this at off SAKS fifth for $230 in canvas material. Not sure how durable is it. Is this a good deal ?Any opinions ? Thanks View attachment 3331844

That is a pretty good deal! I'm having the same thoughts about the Burberry Peyton canvas crossbody I purchased. I've never owned canvas Burberry bags before and wonder if it will get dirty easily from just dust and dirt stains.

That is a pretty good deal! I'm having the same thoughts about the Burberry Peyton canvas crossbody I purchased. I've never owned canvas Burberry bags before and wonder if it will get dirty easily from just dust and dirt stains.

Thanks dingdong79. I really like that it's a small crossbody bag and price is not too bad but having second thoughts about its durability in the long run. This is my first canvas that I owned so don't know how it will hold up.How much was yours if you don't mind me asking?

My last call was having an event and I got these. I hate that they are final sale. I really wanted the flats and now not sure if I should sell these or keep and wear with tax came to 750$ which is not that great of a deal but better than retail ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460952712.094930.jpg

Thanks dingdong79. I really like that it's a small crossbody bag and price is not too bad but having second thoughts about its durability in the long run. This is my first canvas that I owned so don't know how it will hold up.How much was yours if you don't mind me asking?

Original price is $625 and I got it for about $30% after taxes. Still debating whether to keep it.

Just got this at off SAKS fifth for $230 in canvas material. Not sure how durable is it. Is this a good deal ?Any opinions ? Thanks View attachment 3331844

Hello! I actually worked for Burberry and have never seen a quality issue with this specific material in my store. In my opinion it's pretty durable. I think they are made more for everyday use and meant to be kind of "thrown around" and still look/work fine. Hth [emoji51]