Post your Neutral colored bags here!!! Neutrals Club!

Oula...I've never really been wowed by greige but yours has got to be one of the best ones I've seen! :nuts:

Great job everyone! Keep posting your neutrals.

Hopefully, Powderpuff finds this thread and posts all of her :drool: :drool: :drool: worthy bags!

Here's pics of my natural mini bowling, caramel day and sandstone parttime and city.

Attachments

• comparisonneutral.jpg
    comparisonneutral.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 2,233
  • comparisonsandcaramel.jpg
    comparisonsandcaramel.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,458
  • comparisontop.jpg
    comparisontop.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 5,470
I have so many neutrals and another on the way, an '05 camel City. I also have this in a Twiggy so I will probably Ebay the Twiggy if I can get my nerve up to let her go.

Let's start with white. I have a f/w '06 white that I got from Aloha Rags and it has the best leather I've ever seen other than '04 and '05 bags. It's incredible. Light, smooshy and feels like silk. I sold my '04 white with silver and it had the best leather I've ever felt on any bag. Light as a feather, so silky and soft.... just an incredible bag. :heart: I miss petting her. I had a white Twiggy and sold it, big mistake because it was bright white and the whites since then are not the same shade of white. I'll post pictures of the sold whites for reference. Also a white Hobo with GH which I didn't keep.
Here are the whites, other colors to be posted later or when I have time. Busy day today.

'04 white City

pic000v5-1.jpg

f/w '06 white City

pic001v10-1.jpg

pic002v8-1.jpg

pic000v12.jpg

I'd like to dedicate a thread for the Neutral colors of Balenciaga, our unsung heroes :P ...

Sandstone, Greige, Naturel, White, Taupe, Calcaire, etc...

I'll start...
Sandstone Work...

IMG_0243.jpg

sandwork.jpg

Sandstone First...

BalenciagaSandstonefirst.jpg

:nuts: That Sandstone First is breathtaking!! My heart just skipped a beat!!

Lovin' all your beautiful bags ladies!!