Post your Muse here

birkin boy

Jul 25, 2007
Hello my name is Robert.:yahoo:I am receiving an oversize muse and I wanted to see some pictures with you and your muse together. If you have any pictures of you, or your muse show me I am getting an oversize so I would like to see them thanks.

abi,your OS Muse is absolutely Gorgeous!:love:

Thanks Antubella. i was in Rome having a ciggie with my friends near the spanish steps and i told my friends that i was coming back in a minute...i just had to pop into the YSL boutique (JUST TO HAVE A LOOK)...and well, i came out with this OS !!! Just could not resist!!!:P

Thanks Antubella. i was in Rome having a ciggie with my friends near the spanish steps and i told my friends that i was coming back in a minute...i just had to pop into the YSL boutique (JUST TO HAVE A LOOK)...and well, i came out with this OS !!! Just could not resist!!!:P

OMG:drool:...I adore the impulsive purchases:P and your cute story!!
Again... Many Congratulations!!! :woohoo:

Here's my OS black patent. I love it!
903127.JPG

I just got my brown croco patent OS. I love this more than I even thought I would! The color is like a beautiful milk chocolate. And the bag itself is lightweight which is fabulous since I'll stuff it to the gills with stuff.

911075.JPG

911076.JPG