Post your most recent clothing purchase!

I have this in multiple colors. So versatile!
You folks are such enablers! I love this sweater coat and headed to the J.Crew site to take a look. But then I ended up buying instead the Giselle sweater blazer in hazelnut. It was nearly 50 percent off last weekend. It arrived today and looks perfect with my scarf collection.

You folks are such enablers! I love this sweater coat and headed to the J.Crew site to take a look. But then I ended up buying instead the Giselle sweater blazer in hazelnut. It was nearly 50 percent off last weekend. It arrived today and looks perfect with my scarf collection.

I really like that style too. I should keep an eye on it and nab it next time it goes on sale.

Reactions: cecchetti
Went to Lululemon. Bought some new stuff. Discovering the joys of comfortable long sleeves and dressing like I'm getting ready to steal a comically oversized diamond :lol:

I also went for a run for the first time in a long time since I had been fighting anemia and I didn't feel lightheaded or in danger of passing out! Wanted to get some LS stuff to work out in during cooler months. I still have my oldest pair of Lululemon reverse groove pants circa senior year of high school.

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 20.52.48.png
Modal Silk V Neck

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 20.53.12.png
It's Rulu Run Classic Fit Fleece

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 20.54.58.png
Nulu long sleeve (this is like wearing a soft, buttery cloud)

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 20.53.33.png
Wool Blend Jacquard cardigan (it's so soft and thick)

Last edited:
A little retail therapy. Got some jeans and bras from AE/aerie but go figure only the boring ones fit just right, but the two pairs of jeans I picked are fantastic! I still have some AE jeans I bought a few years ago that I love and I gotta remember to not sleep on them for more trend styles. I love my skinny jeans and I love my designer flares, but I try to preserve the flares by not overwearing because god knows I *have* worn them to death and I love giving my calves a break! Festival flares have stretch in them but they don't bag out and the dreamy drape are nonstretch but feel somehow soft and drapey and yet substantial.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 21.11.42.pngScreenshot 2024-02-26 at 21.12.04.png

And my last order from ThredUP. I love deep v sweaters and this looks like it might be the one I'm looking for. Had been looking at the FP dress when it came out and decided to wait, and I'm a sucker for Allsaints dresses especially in silk.
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 21.11.01.png