~~***Post your latest CELINE purchase***~~

Just posted these pics on the Classic Box Bag reference page but wanted to post here too and share my story. Awhile back I ordered a Celine Shoulder Luggage from Doris at the Celine store in Bal Harbour only to decide it was way too large. So I had a credit at the Celine store that had to be used. I kept eyeing the Celine Box Bag and finally decided to take the plunge and order the medium size. I was debating on colors but decided on this dark green Forest color, perfect for Fall! I treated it once with BlackRock and figured that was enough since it's a dark color. But I read someone got raindrop spots on their Celine Box so now I'm thinking of treating again. I just LOVE the bag and recommend it to everyone that's thinking about it! I'm a huge Hermes fan and had considered the Constance but decided I like the Celine Box much better!

celine-forest-box-bag-5.jpg

celine-box-forest-4.jpg

ChicGirlStyle said:
Just posted these pics on the Classic Box Bag reference page but wanted to post here too and share my story. Awhile back I ordered a Celine Shoulder Luggage from Doris at the Celine store in Bal Harbour only to decide it was way too large. So I had a credit at the Celine store that had to be used. I kept eyeing the Celine Box Bag and finally decided to take the plunge and order the medium size. I was debating on colors but decided on this dark green Forest color, perfect for Fall! I treated it once with BlackRock and figured that was enough since it's a dark color. But I read someone got raindrop spots on their Celine Box so now I'm thinking of treating again. I just LOVE the bag and recommend it to everyone that's thinking about it! I'm a huge Hermes fan and had considered the Constance but decided I like the Celine Box much better!

I love your box! Looks really great on you. This is the first time I've seen this color. Yes I prefer the box to the Constance too.

My first Celine. I thought I would start with something classic and simple. My search for Celine in Australia brought me to the forum and looking through everyone's purchases and pictures, think I definitely have the bug now. Uh oh!

New Celine.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

I am in LOVE:heart: with your anthracite suede phantom!!! I have been coveting a Celine for so long and have had opportunities to get others but am holding out for this particular one. It's gonna be a long wait, I have a feeling... Sigh.

Thank you so much and good luck finding your Phantom! It's a fantastic bag :heart:

Hi all, I know I've been MIA for quite awhile. Been sucha good girl. :P So my boyfriend forced me to go into the Celine Boutique at NAC after I've been staying away for awhile...

And I walked out with these pretty babies! Been waiting for them for so long... :graucho:

Celinesandals.jpg

TOTALLY NOT REGRETTING!

Hi all, I know I've been MIA for quite awhile. Been sucha good girl. :P So my boyfriend forced me to go into the Celine Boutique at NAC after I've been staying away for awhile...

And I walked out with these pretty babies! Been waiting for them for so long... :graucho:

Celinesandals.jpg

TOTALLY NOT REGRETTING!
congrats!!! these are just the best sandals!:smile:

crappy pic but here is my baby after a month of hard work (hunting it down) and 2 weeks waiting in the mail... i love it! just like everyone else owns this bag! it's perfect! :smile:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,539