*********Post Your DECEMBER Purchases Here!*********

I've been wanting to get this for a while but always put it off for something else, since I heard there phasing the multicolor out I decided to get it before I couldn't. I'm gonna use the milla as a wallet, :heart: it!!!image.jpg

I've been wanting to get this for a while but always put it off for something else, since I heard there phasing the multicolor out I decided to get it before I couldn't. I'm gonna use the milla as a wallet, :heart: it!!!View attachment 2436391

Great choice!!! I'm using mine SO much more than I thought I would - I just love popping it on my shoulder!! :heart: Congrats, the white is so pretty too!

Here are my beautiful preloved December purchases. Miss artsy mm and zippy compact wallet. Thanks very much to Forespec and lovlouisvuitton for your help with authentication! You women are amazing and very kind to help us out! Happy holidays ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387517531.369997.jpg

Today my other half gifted me a diamond Mont Blanc fountain pen, I treated him to a new Mulberry wallet as LV didn't have the one we wanted and I treated myself to this today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 871
I love December and I love Christmas!!

This is Part II of my Word Traveler collection. I also got my luggage tag and Zippy Compact Wallet hot stamped (not shown). Still waiting for my mon mono order!

Toiletry 26
Monogram Map Square in Maroon

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1387590837.718029.jpg