Post your COACH Factory Exclusives here!

Here is my MFF Daisy Ocelot Tote F20071:

COACHTOTE-2.jpg

Awww- I really like that one! So sad I missed it!

This is my Penelope Signature Sateen Convertible bag #F19232 in Kahki and Navy. I wasn't sure I'd like this style at first, but I really like it now. I got it at my local Coach outlet.

This is a picture with my cell phone, so it's not the best quality, but you get the idea. Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 2115555

hi! i was looking for this exact model, i've found it in pebbled leather and want it for my mom's bday gift, but i vas a little scared of being a fake bcs of the price is used and its on sale for $100 but is in excellent condition, this post was soooo helpful xoxo from mexico

hi! i was looking for this exact model, i've found it in pebbled leather and want it for my mom's bday gift, but i vas a little scared of being a fake bcs of the price is used and its on sale for $100 but is in excellent condition, this post was soooo helpful xoxo from mexico

This is my Penelope Signature Sateen Convertible bag #F19232 in Kahki and Navy. I wasn't sure I'd like this style at first, but I really like it now. I got it at my local Coach outlet.

This is a picture with my cell phone, so it's not the best quality, but you get the idea. Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 2115555
:smile: