Post-Shopping- Waiting for Hermes!!

Congrats! I also have a black Birkin and I love it. But mine was a 30 so it's a bit too small for me. If I knew better, I probably have gotten a 35 or a 32 HAC!

HELP ME!!! :sos: I want a new bag too!!!

crochetbella said:
Beautiful! And I love the Goyard Jeanne in the background too. How do you like it? I think this might be my 1st Goyard bag.:flowers:

I love my Goyard bag. It always gets a ton of compliments wherever I take it. It's my favorite shape [the Jeanne GM). It's also pretty huge! :smile:

tokyogirl said:
Congrats! I also have a black Birkin and I love it. But mine was a 30 so it's a bit too small for me. If I knew better, I probably have gotten a 35 or a 32 HAC!

HELP ME!!! :sos: I want a new bag too!!!

It's my first Birkin so I wanted something I could wear forever with anything :smile:

How can I help you? :yes:

Croissant said:
I love my Goyard bag. It always gets a ton of compliments wherever I take it. It's my favorite shape [the Jeanne GM). It's also pretty huge! :smile:

Thank you! I'm thinking about getting the new middle size..in black w/black just like yours. It is so pretty! :flowers: Congrats again!!!

crochetbella said:
Thank you! I'm thinking about getting the new middle size..in black w/black just like yours. It is so pretty! :flowers: Congrats again!!!

There is a middle size now? I thought it was only PM or GM? If there's a middle, you should get it! I love its pattern too. Goes with anything!
(what am i saying? all i wear is blacks, grays, creams, etc. think this fall's fashion color palette- it was made for me!) so all my clothes go with anything. i like funky shoes though. i have jewel colored purple gucci boots that i'll wear with jeans. and black and white striped vuitton shoes with poof balls on them. my shoes are nuts :smile:

Croissant said:
There is a middle size now? I thought it was only PM or GM? If there's a middle, you should get it! I love its pattern too. Goes with anything!
(what am i saying? all i wear is blacks, grays, creams, etc. think this fall's fashion color palette- it was made for me!) so all my clothes go with anything. i like funky shoes though. i have jewel colored purple gucci boots that i'll wear with jeans. and black and white striped vuitton shoes with poof balls on them. my shoes are nuts :smile:

:yes: The MM just came out. I tried one on this weekend in SF and it was so pretty. Like you said it would go with anything. :love: And I love the yellow interior. Very sunny. :upsidedown:
Your shoes sound fabulous too! :flowers: