Post Pics of your Sale Finds!

stinam my SA at Barneys in Beverly Hills, Suzanne, who helped a bunch of other TPF gals on here recently i think...called me to let me know what CLs and lanvins were going on sale since she knows those two are my fav brands in shoes there.

I have small feet so i guess i got lucky this time with the last pair of red simple pumps left!

Kamilla850 oh YAY for you--you found the red patent simples on sale at Barneys too? i didnt know anyone else who managed to find their size left...i know a bunch of my friends were searching high and low for those...

congrats!! post pics of yours too...or did i just miss them?

I did! I was so excited because I actually bought that shoe back in April and then realized that it was defective after a few wears. I ended up getting a full refund. And then just 2 weeks ago, my SA found them on sale for me. So it worked out perfectly.
You can see the photos in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/my-birthday-gift-to-myself-211234.html

I am still searching for the yellow patent, but I think those are long gone.

I did! I was so excited because I actually bought that shoe back in April and then realized that it was defective after a few wears. I ended up getting a full refund. And then just 2 weeks ago, my SA found them on sale for me. So it worked out perfectly.
You can see the photos in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/my-birthday-gift-to-myself-211234.html

I am still searching for the yellow patent, but I think those are long gone.

ohhh have you tried calling Barneys Beverly Hills, CA?

My SA found them for another girl on TPF i think...about a week or 2 ago?

Wantmore - good find! Isn't it nice to find good deals on CL shoes.
Last night, I went to Barneys and found some CL shoes that were marked down a second time. I got the miminette (sp?) for $230! I would never pay full price for that shoe, but at that price, why not!

Lola - Barneys in NYC. But my SA locates items from all over the country. Most of these shoes posted came from other locations - Beverly Hills and Chicago.

Congrats...may I ask what hight was the heel? I bought a pair (black patent 70mm) from B last weeked but it was not on sale. :crybaby:

cxyvr - it is the 100mm heel. The red patent and yellow patent went on sale (as well as the green but I think that those sold out a long time ago).
I paid full price for that shoe months ago, realized that it was defective and returned it for a refund. Then the sale started and my SA found my size. I wish I can find the yellow patent too.
I ended up getting a pair from the CL boutique but gave them away since I found my pair on sale.

Update on sales - Barneys has started their second markdowns on select items so there are some good deals on Lanvins and some styles of CLs.

thanks K

I was wondering about the miminett you got for 230. they were the patent wedges you got in black and gold right? what hight did you get in those?

thanks

cxyvr - it is the 100mm heel. The red patent and yellow patent went on sale (as well as the green but I think that those sold out a long time ago).
I paid full price for that shoe months ago, realized that it was defective and returned it for a refund. Then the sale started and my SA found my size. I wish I can find the yellow patent too.
I ended up getting a pair from the CL boutique but gave them away since I found my pair on sale.

Update on sales - Barneys has started their second markdowns on select items so there are some good deals on Lanvins and some styles of CLs.