Post pics of your LOUBOUTINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have 2 more pairs but they are at my boyfriend house: Clichy Blue Patent those are my favorite round toe with baby blue patent. And a pair of nude satin round toe with a little bow on top. I'll try to post the pictures once I go there.

Where did you find those!?!

Amywilliams, thanks! They're surprisingly more comfortable than my regular non-platform decolletes.

Shoegal, I bought them at Bergdorf in NYC. I also tried them on in bright slate blue patent, beige patent, and white patent. I thought the black really stood out, with the white a close second (but I hear that white patent turns yellow over time, so I didn't want to chance it). They also came in all black or all brown leather (i.e., the platform and heels were all the same material as the shoe), and there were several all suede versions.

Shoegal, I bought them at Bergdorf in NYC. I also tried them on in bright slate blue patent, beige patent, and white patent. I thought the black really stood out, with the white a close second (but I hear that white patent turns yellow over time, so I didn't want to chance it). They also came in all black or all brown leather (i.e., the platform and heels were all the same material as the shoe), and there were several all suede versions.

Thanks! I am calling today!

Status
Not open for further replies.