Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

Ah, thank you! The name rings a bell. The style isn't really speaking to me but I thought someone else here could potentially be into it - the leather looks seriously special. Now watch it sell and me change my mind about it and spend the next year kicking myself for not buying it lol.

Reactions: JenJBS
well, she does consider offers :smile:
*whispers* but I already bought a MAB this morning and my pug is reminding me that if I spend any more of his tomato plant fund on bags he'll smother me in my sleep. What can I say? The little guy loves his tomatoes.

I don't think Miss Nikki will still be there next payday (she's so pretty and already a very fair price), but if she is, I'll be on it!

*whispers* but I already bought a MAB this morning and my pug is reminding me that if I spend any more of his tomato plant fund on bags he'll smother me in my sleep. What can I say? The little guy loves his tomatoes.

I don't think Miss Nikki will still be there next payday (she's so pretty and already a very fair price), but if she is, I'll be on it!
what MAB did you buy? personally I'm a satchel person - Nikki isn't for me

Reactions: combatwombat
BBW from posh, seller says it's stonewash, I don't think I've ever encountered a SW bag so I'll take their word for it. I've held onto a midnight/pewter MAM and a pepper Devote for years even though I don't love them because they were my only black bags. Maybe this will give me the courage to help them along to their next homes?

I like the utility of satchels more myself, too, but I still feel this urge to go for Nikkis, even though I only have a 50% success rate with them - I've bought six over the years, and only three were good enough to keep. I just can't seem to learn the lesson though, and throw in signature hardware? I'm doomed.

BBW from posh, seller says it's stonewash, I don't think I've ever encountered a SW bag so I'll take their word for it. I've held onto a midnight/pewter MAM and a pepper Devote for years even though I don't love them because they were my only black bags. Maybe this will give me the courage to help them along to their next homes?

I like the utility of satchels more myself, too, but I still feel this urge to go for Nikkis, even though I only have a 50% success rate with them - I've bought six over the years, and only three were good enough to keep. I just can't seem to learn the lesson though, and throw in signature hardware? I'm doomed.
did you just buy it in the last hour?