Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

Ladies, something awesome (IMO) happened to me last night. While browsing the RM sale and whining about not finding anything available in rose gold hardware, I decided to take a look at endless and there I saw...a mocha mam! With rose gold hardware! It was full price though, so I went scrambling on google to find a code to try to get it cheaper...to no luck. Then I saw that if I signed up for amazons shoes newsletter that I could save 20% on my next purchase. I signed up, but the code wouldn't work. I was so upset.
I really have been gunning for something...anything...in rose gold hardware that was not red. I search at least once a day, but endless and amazon are not very specific with hardware names.
So I go back to google and continue the search for general rm stuff now since the rg was so elusive. I got taken back to amazon, and stupid me all this time had thought "oh we'll, they will only have the same stuff that endless has since they are basically one and the same."
But...lo and behold...there was the mocha mam...on SALE...for $300 something. I was like, What in the world?! It was on sale at amazon but not endless?! So I added it to the cart and tried my code, and it WORKED!!!! I was able to snag it for $280. So happy!!
Sorry this was so long, but I had to tell someone, lol. They have a bunch of rm on sale, so go see if they might have what you are looking for, and sign up for that newsletter to get the code (u can always unsubscribe afterwards). You never know, they might have something you have been searching for. :smile:

Congrats!
The MAC in your profile pic is just too gorgeous that I have to comment! :biggrin:

Ladies, something awesome (IMO) happened to me last night. While browsing the RM sale and whining about not finding anything available in rose gold hardware, I decided to take a look at endless and there I saw...a mocha mam! With rose gold hardware! It was full price though, so I went scrambling on google to find a code to try to get it cheaper...to no luck. Then I saw that if I signed up for amazons shoes newsletter that I could save 20% on my next purchase. I signed up, but the code wouldn't work. I was so upset.
I really have been gunning for something...anything...in rose gold hardware that was not red. I search at least once a day, but endless and amazon are not very specific with hardware names.
So I go back to google and continue the search for general rm stuff now since the rg was so elusive. I got taken back to amazon, and stupid me all this time had thought "oh we'll, they will only have the same stuff that endless has since they are basically one and the same."
But...lo and behold...there was the mocha mam...on SALE...for $300 something. I was like, What in the world?! It was on sale at amazon but not endless?! So I added it to the cart and tried my code, and it WORKED!!!! I was able to snag it for $280. So happy!!
Sorry this was so long, but I had to tell someone, lol. They have a bunch of rm on sale, so go see if they might have what you are looking for, and sign up for that newsletter to get the code (u can always unsubscribe afterwards). You never know, they might have something you have been searching for. :smile:

Congratulations!!!