Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!**NO CHATTING* (3)

1. Given the siggy hardware...it looks a LOT like Jade both in color and leather texture to me - though I didn't think Jade came in a MAM? (sorry - don't mean to chat on this thread...just curious what this one is!)

2. The leather sure looks like jade though, doesn't it?

3. #1819 Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
    I'm pretty sure (110% :biggrin:) that her gorgeous green MAM is JADE with Paisley Lining! My old Jade Nikki had Paisley Lining. My current Jade has back/white canvas.....
    Her MAMs are amazing - (most are not old school - except Yellow Resort & Platinum). I love love love her Siggy hardware collection.

JADE MAM - $250
    http://www.bonanza.com/listings/REBECCA-MINKOFF-SAGE-MORNING-AFTER-MINI-MAM-OBO/88345901

4. Hey gals! I have a 25% off code from bloomingdales (good thru midnight) that I am not using, so I wanted to offer it to a fellow minkette since it can be used on RM bags. Please PM me if you'd like it! :biggrin:

5. 6pm.com updated their RM inventory. They actually have some good options...pouches, swings, rumor, whipstitch MAC, may may.....and they have free shipping.

6. RM sunglasses on Hautelook today. :sunnies