Poppy Willis

I just spoke to an sa at the fps in Atlantic City.
She told me more colors are coming out in February.
She said ....
Pink
Orange
Saddle
White
Colorblock- She said the main body of the bag would be Taupe and it would have Navy & Orange trim.
I saw the blue willis on the coach site a few weeks ago. I didn't order & now I am just crushed! Went to my coach store today & there was no inventory to be found anywhere in the country. Thank you Coachie1975 for the info. My local store had no status.

I was able to purchase the new willis in navy on 11/22/11. It wasn't available in the boutique so the SA ordered it for me w/ free shipping, at the time there were on about 50 navy left in the warehouse. She said it was made in limited supply due to it being an anniversary edition. It's really cute. I have enough black bags so the navy is a nice change.

Hi ladies, Once again im torn ;(. I love these new Willis bags, and i must have one. Im really liking the Cerulean, but i called around, and its sold out. Only two on ebay :sad: So I wonder should i get it, or wait for more colors? I like the Cerulean, I just haven't seen any pictures without flash, or modeling pictures, so I cant get an idea of what ill be buying, you know? what do you girls think? Im also interested in the navy/silver/tangelo. But only second to Cerulean. Help please :smile:

I ordered the Willis in British Tan yesterday. No one at my boutique has seen this color.

Anyone have it or seen IRL? I hope I love it!

I really wanted the navy but it apparently has been discontinued. At the boutique I saw the signature, black, parchment and natural. I did not care for the natural so we looked on the web site and ordered the British Tan.

I would love to see mod pics of the British Tan if anyone has one.

Thanks ladies!

I'm a little confused....so from looking at the new willis a little closer I've noticed that some of them have a little metal circle protecting the holes in the bag and some don't...why is that??? Check this pic out, the first bag doesn't have the little metal protector but the red one does.

http://static.purseblog.com/events/C...ng-2012-46.jpg

Although I'm not able to pull anything up by clicking on the link you provided, that's been pointed out already as being a difference between the initial pilot version of the bag (which was out last Fall) and the newer (production) version. Guess Coach realized after releasing the pilot bags, they'd forgotten those grommets and added them when the full production version of the bags came out in the winter....

The navy will be available feb 27th

I hope so! I had the Navy Color pilot version of the Willis saved in my wishlist and happened to notice during one of the recent PCEs (almost a month ago), that it showed back in stock after being out of stock for so many months, so I quickly ordered it....although my order has been saying 'backorder' for almost a month now so I hope I still get it (or if not, more become available and I can just order it again).

The navy will be available feb 27th

You are correct. Just called JAX and after some checking...they looked and called me back.....the Willis in Navy will be released some time next week. She said it should be Monday but sometimes for one reason or another it might Tuesday or Wednesday.

Needless to say, DH pre ordered the bag for me. Yippee!!! I can't wait!

She said only 195 bags will be released and 19 are already pre ordered. Well.... 20 now, lol.

Just wanted to let you know what I found out.....since so many of you lovely ladies share your informatiom. Just wanted to give back.

I'll do a reveal when my new baby gets home.:smile:

You are correct. Just called JAX and after some checking...they looked and called me back.....the Willis in Navy will be released some time next week. She said it should be Monday but sometimes for one reason or another it might Tuesday or Wednesday.

Needless to say, DH pre ordered the bag for me. Yippee!!! I can't wait!

She said only 195 bags will be released and 19 are already pre ordered. Well.... 20 now, lol.

Just wanted to let you know what I found out.....since so many of you lovely ladies share your informatiom. Just wanted to give back.

I'll do a reveal when my new baby gets home.:smile:

Glad you were able to order one! Do you know if the hardware on the Navy is Silver or Brass? TIA!

Glad you were able to order one! Do you know if the hardware on the Navy is Silver or Brass? TIA!

Thanks...I am happy too.:smile:

I didn't even think to ask. Was on the phone for so long that it escaped me. I am hoping it's brass but I have a feeling the HW is silver. But I am thrilled with either really. I just want a navy bag!:biggrin: