Poor Bolide =(

Isn't this the THIRD time we've seen this poor thing? Is it the same seller? Someone just put it out of it's misery!

Those pictures, it's just too sad!

hey, i'm nuts for the bolide, fairly desperate for one, could easily afford this one but there is no way i would take it, enjoy it, want it. that's how bad it is.

I emailed 'em to ask why this same bag has appeared 3X's now on eBay...I'm waiting to hear from them but, will let you know IF they dare tell me!

Here's their response:

Response from snappyauctions5
snappyauctions5( 3834)
Positive feedback:99.6%
Registered on:eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Item: Vintage Hermes Brown Leather Handbag Purse Bag (250070383045)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
snappyauctions5 is the seller.

Hello,

The first time it was sent back was due to the buyer not looking carefully at the photographs and wasn't happy with it's condition.

The second time was the new buyer stated all Hermes bags are hand stitched. We have taken it back, even though that is not true.

I hope this clears this up for you,

thank you for looking.

"Didn't look carefully enough at photosgrapsh"? Are they crazy? It SAYS 'gently used' in the description and I'm sure photos DID NOT illustrate just how badly this poor thing was abused!

Geez, this is pathetic. Maybe the seller should take it to the spa and see what happens! All that back and forth postage must really add up!

(I know a spa day has worked wonders for me in the past, though hopefully I have never arrived in as bad a shape as this....:crybaby: )

Um, also, I thought they were hand stitched. whats up with that?