Pomellato jewelry

Pomellato is lovely and I know it very well! :smile:
They have also another lovely line called DODO, each small gold animal has a meaning so you can use them like a message-gift. It's lovely!
I fell in LOVE with the DODO necklace (and how it supports the WWF), but I have not been able to find it online. Does anyone know where/if it is available for purchase online? Thanks

I really love Pomellato too. Last year I treated myself to a Cipria ring in rose gold and rose quartz and I really adore it. I wear it all the time and get lots of compliments. Enjoy the turquoise earrings... they are beautiful and timeless!

Well ladies...I realized today that I want another Pomellato gold necklace. I thought I was finished with buying Pomellato...I have the large link Victoria necklace, and will take delivery of my second Nudo ring. And suddenly I realized I want a simple, small every day Pomellato necklace to just wear day in day out. My Victoria is a real statement piece. It is light, but the links are really oversize and cool. So...here I thought I was finished with jewelry buying, and realized I must have another piece...

hi,verybody.
I am also a fan of pomellato.Now a question ,there was a nudo for sale on e-bay "only"for $ 980 , but I didn't dare to buy it although it looked on the pictures as a real one.It was also a very small size and I have big fingers.So I was not sure if it could be made bigger(More then two sizes).Did one anyone of you should have done it? Because now I have a little bit of regret because they are new for sale for 1385 euro! HELP

Flower, I was told that the Nudo rings cannot be sized...i.e. you need to buy the correct size the first time because they can't be made larger or smaller. So, you probably did the right thing by not buying the one on ebay.

thank you aimee 3,i thought so.I looked at the sizes chart from e-bay and the size from the ring was so small that i had to make 6 sizes bigger for my finger.!! I am glad i didn't buy it though it was really tempting because it was so "cheap" !

I've been obsessing about Pomellato since 98-99. But while looking to buy it, I stumbled upon another Italian jewelry designer: Bibigi... and have been buying it ever since. Love Nudo rings because of their simplicity and the stone cut.

http://www.biibigi.com
0700gp12.jpg
4.gif