POLL: Which Toile De Hermes? Red? Green? Lots of Action pics!

RED? or GREEN!!!?? help!

• red

• green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think this is like the Wallstreet scarf...I ordered it in orange and the blue.....and my husband liked the blue and I took it into Hermes and my SA said blue and all the SA there but at first glance I liked the orange and was dead set on the orange...but everyone was telling me blue.

I do really want both!!! but I can't and I know that in the end I will always just wear one.

will take pics later with bags...

plus I gotta get more pics with my other scarves for my other thread!

guccigal, i do the same thing, i tend to want things in more than one color because i like the design so well, but when i indulged i found out i really did only wear one most of the time. there are so many other great things out there that when i force myself to choose, it all works out for the best. :smile: happy shopping!

yes! I always do that.

the only time I have not.....is these Manolos I have...and they came in a sage satin and a bright purple.....and the green looked great with grey and the purple with black....and I racked my brain trying to figure it out bc both made me swoon...so I picked both.

GG I'm still newish around this forum. How long is this scarf? I'm around 5'4" and a size 4 or 6. I really like the way you had the scarf in the shawl position. Do you think someone with my stats can wear that scarf? I really do like the green!

OK, I had a really hard time deciding (flip flop flip flop), but I gave a slight edge to the red. I maybe could have gone with the green in different lighting, it was that close. I like the color greens better than the reds on the scarves, and I think you would be fine picking your favorite.

GC, could you not keep both for now and see which one you end up wearing more? I'm certain you'll have no problem selling the one that you don't wear. I know I would happily take it off your hands and I'm sure I'm not the only one :yes:

Oh boy, they both are so equally pretty...but in a different way :sweatdrop:. Think about it this way: you have quite a few scarves in a green color way, right? Well, you might be having some scarves in a red color way, too. But this Toile in particular calls for a special kind of outfit, right? Think about the look you are going to achieve with this Toile and decide on the color.
It is a difficult task for us, gucci... I am normally for the green but your dilemma is way too hard...

hey gg
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I have been out of town for the holidays.
I think both are stunning but I vote for the green. I think the soft look of the scarf and the hue of the green show better that the red. I think the green is less "expected" therefore shows even better. That scarf and your ostrich kelly is an awesome combo and the red scarf even coupled with your gorgy red birkin cannot compete. So green all the way.
I hope I am not to late and sorry about my typing ...I am in the car on my iphone.
Good luck with your decision! What a great position to be in

hey gg
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I have been out of town for the holidays.
I think both are stunning but I vote for the green. I think the soft look of the scarf and the hue of the green show better that the red. I think the green is less "expected" therefore shows even better. That scarf and your ostrich kelly is an awesome combo and the red scarf even coupled with your gorgy red birkin cannot compete. So green all the way.
I hope I am not to late and sorry about my typing ...I am in the car on my iphone.
Good luck with your decision! What a great position to be in
Yeeey FleurDeLis! You are absolutely right:tup: That was decisive point for me. Green it is :yes: