Poll: What is your personal style, and if you were a Chanel bag which one would you be?

I loved this question! Definitely a mini reissue since I’m super short and my luxury in my purses is subtle…I definitely don’t have a fancy or impressive sense of style so my handbags are my dressy accessory to my outfits!

Reactions: LT23
My personal style is feminine glam restrained from being girlie or over the top by my bias towards architecturally interesting shapes & cuts and a revulsion for anything fluffy or gaudy.

But, my style isn’t fully reflective of who I would be as a bag because then I have to take my personality into account. So, as a Chanel bag, I’d be a black crystal and tweed flap stuffed with a Kindle and my passport while making fashion purists’ eyes bleed by adding anything from a Hello Kitty to Star Trek themed bag charm just because I felt like it that day. :lol:

View attachment 5974042View attachment 5974043View attachment 5974044

Wow, such a gorgeous bag! :love: I love that you don't give a damn and add a little something which makes it really special. :tup:

From which collection is your bag, I've never seen it before (if you don't mind)?

I'd probably be this tweed mini.
6c09d0c2633c848fa250645ed8d045e9.jpg Colourful, somewhat special but not pushing to the fore, liking to be in the background, letting others shine. ☺️

Oh, this is a fun question!

So my style is kind of modern day Blair Waldorf, BUT I am heavily tattooed. I love that juxtaposition so much. I also feel like my appearance leans very feminine, but I don't feel like my personality matches my appearance (especially without the tattoos) so that creates a juxtaposition I enjoy a lot too. My more casual, date night, night out, Saturday style leans a little more edgy and less feminine though.

So if I were a Chanel bag, I'd either be the small iridescent mermaid Boy from 2016 or the medium So Black boy.

Love this!

Reactions: Chanbal
I am very steady underneath, but a bit of a fashion anti-chameleon (like a chameleon but seems to always standout). People see the style, but they don't always see me.

If I was a Chanel bag they haven't made it yet, I'd be a Med Reissue to reflect my love of fashion history and vintage, that's reversible from black (black as a dye-colour doesn't exist) to iridescent (reflective) ultra-violet (the highest frequency colour that doesn't really exist in the rainbow spectrum because the combination of opposing red and blue don't overlap - and only visible under UV-light).

My personal style is feminine glam restrained from being girlie or over the top by my bias towards architecturally interesting shapes & cuts and a revulsion for anything fluffy or gaudy.

But, my style isn’t fully reflective of who I would be as a bag because then I have to take my personality into account. So, as a Chanel bag, I’d be a black crystal and tweed flap stuffed with a Kindle and my passport while making fashion purists’ eyes bleed by adding anything from a Hello Kitty to Star Trek themed bag charm just because I felt like it that day. :lol:

View attachment 5974042View attachment 5974043View attachment 5974044
I love this so much. I totally have Tokidoki pouches inside my luxury bags, for no other reason than because I like them and they make me smile.

I am 0% chic. :smile: I'm about to turn 52, chubby, my hair is buzzed, I'm not pretty, I'm not fashionable, I don't wear makeup or designer clothes. But...I loooooove luxury bags, and Tiffany jewelry. If I were a Chanel bag, I'd be a Small Denim 22 - soft, comfortable, and casual. It's my personality and style to a T.
You sound like a BEAUTIFUL person I'd love to hang around with!