Poll: Coco Cabas Black Vinyl....YAY or NAY?

I say... YAY! I have cute Miu Miu ballet flats to match :girlsigh:

Plus... There aren't a lot of girls wearing Chanels here... And copying? Isn't it true that celebs also wear flaps? So, I don't agree ;)

I'm sorry but I think it looks like a big shiny garbage bag in the vinyl. I'd rather have the small coco in yummy leather.

MY GOD !!!!! I didn't find the strengh to say that this bag looked to me like a garbage bag. Most of you like it so i though i wasn't normal but i finally found someone who think like me. Thank you so much MNSHOPGIRL.

So in my opinion go for the small coco in leather. the white looks fantastic

No....I would go for a baby cabas (although the price tag is higher). It's too big too shinny and I think it will be out anytime soon.

Denim will be a great althernative choice.

MY GOD !!!!! I didn't find the strengh to say that this bag looked to me like a garbage bag. Most of you like it so i though i wasn't normal but i finally found someone who think like me. Thank you so much MNSHOPGIRL.

So in my opinion go for the small coco in leather. the white looks fantastic

ITA :supacool: The white baby cabas looks cute and fantastic!! I also bought it w/o regret although it needs more care but it worth :rolleyes:

I personally don't like vinyl anything, even if it was the trend at the moment. Now, with the RIGHT wardrobe, this bag can look hot, garbage bag or not, but I might beable to carry it with one outfit I have. So it can look great or it can look like something that needs to be picked up on friday. I'd have to say nay because I need a little more versatility but it's a personal preference and depends on what you have in your closet.