Pochette accessoires /cosmetic pouch with gold chain

xLAUx

♥ LV ♥
May 7, 2006
Does anyone have this pouch?

bb_1.JPG

do you think it's possible to use it like a evening bag? Is it the same size than the poch. accessoires?

I think it very adorable and I would certainly use it as an evening bag, it is smaller than the pochette accessories. I just ordered the mini pochette in damier, I just love the chain accent!

I just bought this yesterday! I needed something small to hold lipstick, credit cards, eyedrops, etc. This bag definitely fits the bill, and holds more than I expected, yet is small enough to fit into my Ravello PM. I love this bag!

Lvbabydoll said:
It's smaller than the regular pochette but you can still use it as an evening bag. My friend uses the Cerises one that came in her sister's Cerises bucket bag sometimes.

I think the pochette that comes with the bucket bags is larger than the mini pochette with the chain. I recently ordered the pochette from the petite mono bucket and it's definitely bigger than the mini, but it does not come with the chain.

ajamesgrly said:
I think it very adorable and I would certainly use it as an evening bag, it is smaller than the pochette accessories. I just ordered the mini pochette in damier, I just love the chain accent!

Cool! I didn't even know they made a mini in the damier! Please post pics when you get it!

shopping addict said:
I think the pochette that comes with the bucket bags is larger than the mini pochette with the chain. I recently ordered the pochette from the petite mono bucket and it's definitely bigger than the mini, but it does not come with the chain.

Yeah it's a little bit bigger..smaller than I'd ever be able to go though lol.
I still don't see how she does it, since I can't even fit all my stuff in my Lexington, usually. :rolleyes:
But if you're just carrying lip gloss, keys a cell, etc. it'd be great for a night out, IMO!