Plus Size Girls, show us your outfits!

Can anyone recommend a decent active wear line? I wear a 1x or 14/16/18 depending on brand. Sports bras that do nor smash my chest and track or yoga pants that do not reveal every single pudgy part.

Can anyone recommend a decent active wear line? I wear a 1x or 14/16/18 depending on brand. Sports bras that do nor smash my chest and track or yoga pants that do not reveal every single pudgy part.
Personally I really like Zella which is a Nordstrom house brand for leggings. If you give them a try and really like them, keep a eye on them old season colors go on sale and they always have them on sale during the anniversary sale in july.

I haven't had any luck with sports bras. They either make me totally flat or give me no support. I have a few old sports bras that I bought on a whim at Walmart that were the best sports bras ever. No idea what the brand is because the no tag label wore off and never seen anything like them since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

OK, girls, let me rock your world on sport bras. I work at Lane Bryant and we make hands down the BEST sport bra you have ever seen. They are sold by band and cup sizes and even our F,G and H girls do not jiggle or get mashed in these bras. Try them, you will love them. All our other active wear is superb, too. Made for plus size girls and durable as well as well fitting. Yes, I am prejudiced but it is all true.

I love this look. I would love to pull this off. Alas, I have turkey drumstick thighs and a smaller waist so jeans are not doable. They gape and I end up exposing my underpants.
I will quote from What Not To Wear "TAILORING" you can wear jeans if you have the waist taken in! Find some you love and take them to a good tailor, yes it will cost some money but good jeans will last a long time:yes: Just my opinion!

I love this look. I would love to pull this off. Alas, I have turkey drumstick thighs and a smaller waist so jeans are not doable. They gape and I end up exposing my underpants.

Thanks! Jeans can be hard and they always seem to stretch.

My fav active wear is the bettona pants from Athleta. I wear a 16 plus and the XL fits perfectly. I am 5'6 and they are a smidge long on me tho. But, the material it is made of hides cottage cheese thighs. You can also pull them up and I cover my extra roll with them so I don't need a griddle to cover my upper stomach.

Zella is my 2nd choice, great fabric, too.