plum Le Fab anyone???

Okay please please please don't hate me LV_Addict but I bought the bag. I have the plum imprevisible but I have never used it becasue I'm short and the proportion looks silly on me. I bought becasue I loved the plum color and the le fab was not avaiable. I couldn't pass up one of my dream bags, I hope you understand. So now I'm going to sell the imprevisisble. I will list it on ebay the week of july 10 because I've already left for vacation this week. If interested pm me. I will post pics as soon as the new le fab comes.

I am thrilled that you have it!! You are putting me out of my misery too! I couldn't sleep trying to decide... I really want the blue but for the savings was seriously considering the plum. ENJOY! You will love it!

LVLover said:
Okay please please please don't hate me LV_Addict but I bought the bag. I have the plum imprevisible but I have never used it becasue I'm short and the proportion looks silly on me. I bought becasue I loved the plum color and the le fab was not avaiable. I couldn't pass up one of my dream bags, I hope you understand. So now I'm going to sell the imprevisisble. I will list in the market plaza and ebay the week of july 10 because I've already left for vacation this week. If interested pm me. I will post pics as soon as the new le fab comes.

CONGRATS!!! I am glad to hear fellow PFer got it!!! After all, you are our Le Fab QUEEN!!!:king: Enjoy it!!! It's a FANTASTIC bag (but I am sure you already know that;))!:love: