Pls tell me if I did the right thing...

^^ What a great update - so glad for you. There is something about Hermes and fate working together for so many of us on this sub-forum. Maybe it's that H. fairy getting busy again . . .?!

Just an update--you were right. Less than a month later, I was able to get a 32 BB clemence Kelly. I have been using it every day. It's hardy and goes great with jeans. Thank you all--without your support, I might have succumbed to the wrong bag.:heart:

That's great news, it must have been hard to say no to the Evelyne, bet you're so glad you hung on.

The thing about Hermes bags, is that there are various styles you can plan for your H collection, and in each style, you decide what sort of leather you want and in which colour .... This, to me, is the interesting part.

When you view a bag at the store, and it does not sing to you, request for your choice colour/leather combo. Someone is listening to your request, asa. :yes:

And I think your BB Kelly is perfect for you!

Just an update--you were right. Less than a month later, I was able to get a 32 BB clemence Kelly. I have been using it every day. It's hardy and goes great with jeans. Thank you all--without your support, I might have succumbed to the wrong bag.:heart:
Asa, I am so happy for you. Your BB kelly found you! :yes:

I'm sure you'll find the Etoupe soon.